Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Back On Track

This week I am committed to getting back on track since I was slightly off last week. I never made it to my weekly weigh in and meeting, so now I have resorted to a step above Slim Fast.... Special K protein bars and shakes. They really are pretty tasty and certainly make things very convenient and easy. Not that I would want to do this for more than a one week period, but in a pinch it will do just fine.


Something other than laundry has been on my tread-mill this week too. It would be embarrassing to say how long and fast I walked, but at least it's a start. At any rate, I am looking forward to Friday and I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    This past week, I have been trying different breakfasts and more of the filling foods in my meals. You know, more fruits and vegetables. That seems to do the trick. However, for me, it was not reflected on the scale. This morning is my bootcamp exercise program. Oh, the other thing that I have been doing is not eating my activity points that I earn (most of the time). Although, I must admit there have been a couple of days when I went over my daily points.

    ReplyDelete